To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

How to export the trace alignment result in ProM6?

Dear all,

I am using the trace alignment (With guide tree) algorithm to discover the invariant patterns (with the identical traces) in my XES log. This algorithm's output is an alignment tree that I can visualize in the trace alignment viewer. However, I can export this alignment to png image only, I am wondering how can I export it to CSV or XML files?

Kind regards,
Widad Es-Soufi.

Widad Es-Soufi

PhD Student

“Decision-making support in the context of systems design and supervision”

Arts et Métiers ParisTech. France.

Comments

• Hi Widad,

I'm not sure if this is implemented, but in ProM 6 you can go to the object workspace (where you started with), click the guide tree object and then 'export to disk'. This might not work if this export feature was not implemented, but you never know.
    Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology
  • this is what I am looking for :( Any new development.