To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Process Conformance Checking Case wise

Hi, 
In prom we can do process conformance checking and get a global value like " fitness" but this value is for over all log over model. Is there any way where I can get the fitness of individual cases over mode? 

Comments

• Hi Rahilaumer,

Once you have obtained the alignment, you are usually brought to the process model view. On the top right in ProM you can select different visualizers. There is also one focusing on the traces, I think this answers most of your question.
    Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology
  • rahilaumer
    edited May 2017
    Thank you for the reply. Yes now I can see some visualization based on traces. 
    I am interested to see a global value to each trace that can tell us how much it fit to the given model.

Case 1: 67%
    Case 2: 90%

And then i want to use the output in text file. Is this possible using Prom or any suggestions ?
  • Dear rahilaumer,

Please see my answer to your previous question, I think this explains how to export the trace level conformance to a CSV file.
    Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology
  • rahilaumer
    edited May 2017
    Hi.. 
    I checked it but the export option is disabled for that particular visualization. I really need to have the trace level conformance in a text form. Can you please guide me with other way. My whole work is stuck at this point :( 

• Hi,

There seems to be something odd in your latest screenshot, as I see no synchronous moves. In the attachement you provide in your second last screenshot this seems to be OK.

Did you run the 'replay a log on Petri net for conformance analysis' plugin (not the one including 'performance' in the title) to obtain this result?
    And which ProM version are you using? I just checked in ProM 6.6 and there it works, unfortunately not (yet) in ProM lite 1.1. like I thought it would.
    Joos Buijs

• thank you so much
    My Problem solved. I installed ProM 6.6 and this feature is available there. 

:) 
  • Good to hear!

Happy mining.
    Joos Buijs