To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Library problem

I couldn't run the InductiveMiner and I don't know what is the problem

Can anyone help me to run this algorithm?

Thank you

Comments

• Hi MD57,

I think this is caused by the fact that you don't have Ivy installed in Eclipse.
    This post might help:
    http://www.win.tue.nl/promforum/discussion/715/prom-and-ivy
    Or just install Ivy for Eclipse

Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology
  • Thank you for your help and I installed Ivy but I'm still facing the same problem. is there any other way to solve this problem?
  • Did you also trigger an 'Ivy resolve'? Ivy is used to manage the libraries, but needs to run at least once to download them.
    Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology
  • yes I did and this error message showed up" Error: Could not find or load main class org.processmining.contexts.uitopia.packagemanager.PMFrame" .
  • Hi MD57,

I think there is something wrong with Ivy still, as I have a 'Ivy' folder (with the same icon as the 'JRE System Library'), between the 'JRE System Library' and 'lib' folders.

Did you right-click on the project and then choose Ivy->resolve?
    If you did, maybe removing & adding the project will help.
    If you don't have this option, please install Ivy for Eclipse.
    Joos Buijs

• It's working now after removing and adding the project again. Thank you for your help
  • Great!
    Joos Buijs