To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

UPD: Moving the forum - forum closed on Friday 18-3 afternoon

Not only the SVN, trac and website are moving away from prom.win.tue.nl but also the forum will move.
Therefore, the forum will temporally close on Friday 18 March 2011 from (roughly) 15:00 till 18:00 GMT+1.

After that you will be forwarded automatically to the new forum location.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

UPDATED 18-3-2011: new date
Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology

Comments

• Unfortunately I was unable to move the forum on the specified date and time.

The move will be performed soon, most likely this week, although the exact date and time are not known yet and will not be announced. I will try to reduce the inconvenience to a minimum.
    Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology
  • Update:

Therefore, the forum will temporally close on Friday 18 March 2011 from (roughly) 15:00 till 18:00 GMT+1.

After that you will be forwarded automatically to the new forum location.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
    Joos Buijs

• The forum has moved, this is a test message to confirm.

If there are any problems, please report them here.
    Joos Buijs