To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Why can't "compute project fitness and precision"plug-in export the result?

Hello everyone,
 Merry chirstmas,
 And the problem I met is as follows: 

And how can I compute the simplicity of the model by using plug-in?

Comments

• Dear Tang Yahui,

The fitness and precision results you show cannot be exported, as the developer did not create an exporter for it. The best you can do is to copy-paste the visualized results into, fro example, Excel.

What is simplicity to a process tree? How to define this? There are some simplicity metrics in ProM for Petri nets, you could convert the process tree into a Petri net and then use these metrics. Please note that there are more than one metrics, and that these metrics may not exactly agree with each other. Simplicity is not that simple as it sounds.

Cheers,

Eric.
  • Dear Eric,

There are some simplicity metrics in ProM for Petri nets,for example?

I know the ETM plug-in can generate the four quality dimensions of the process tree it mined.

But how about the inductive miner?It also can generate process tree,how can we get the simplicity and generization value?

Yours,

TangYahui

• Hi Tang Yahui,

To which file format would you like to export the results of the Projected Recall and Precision?

For generalisation, convert the process tree to a Petri net, execute the plug-in 'Replay a Log on Petri Net for Conformance Analysis' and then execute the plug-in 'Measure Precision/Generalization'. Please note that these plug-ins might take a very long time, depending on your log and model.

Cheers,

Sander
    Sander Leemans
    Assistant Processor (Lecturer) at Queensland University of Technology
    Author of the visual Miner and Inductive Miner
  • Hi Sander In fact,I only want to get the value of the four quality demensions. Thank you for your advice. yours, TangYahui