To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Papers in the literature

Hello everybody,

I'm looking for some papers discussing the following plug-ins:
1)Log Visualizer
2)Explore Event Log
3)Time based log filter

Are there useful links in the current literature? I already tried to search but I didn't find nothing. Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Hi Talion,

Good question, but the plug-ins you mention are not really 'rocket science' and therefore are unlikely to be mentioned in a paper.

The only paper that could be useful is
    https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-642-17722-4_5

Hope this helps!

Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology
  • Ok! Thank for the answer and for the paper.
  • The 'Explore Event Log' plug-in is actually part of the Multi-perspective Process Explorer, which is described here:

F. Mannhardt, M. de Leoni, H. A. Reijers, W. M. P. van der Aalst (2015). Measuring the Precision of Multi-perspective Process Models. In BPM 2015 Workshops, pp. 113–125. (link) (bib) (tweet)

But as Joos said, it is rather a convenient browser so not much to mention. Even though I think there could be some research in the colours used etc., but that would be rather something for visualization researchers.