To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Problem with workshop graph

Hi everyone

I'm going to develop a plugin similar to workshop plugin. It is my first experiment. The problem is that I can not convert the workshop model to a workshop graph. Is there something broken? I can't understand what I'm doing wrong. It seems that there is no error. 

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    edited March 2018
    Can you indicate what is "workshop" plugin?
  • Dear CongLi

Thank you for paying attention to my question. I have downloaded Prom workshop project from here. The source codes for workshop plugins can be found in spoiler package. After running this project it is possible to convert a log to a workshop model but converting a workshop model to a workshop graph (using "Convert to workshop graph") does not work. 

The thing that I want to do is similar to workshop plugin, Just with two criteria. I am in the step of converting the model to a graph. but I need the main one to work first.

Thank you again.

• Hi again

It just needed to get updated. Now it is working just fine. :smile: 
  • haha, great job and sorry for the delay.