To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

About ETM

Hello everyone, I change the ETM code that it can makes some process trees and a event log as inpout,(process trees is randomly generated originally). But I find that this code can only handle process tree which left nodes cotain "...start+" and "..complete+",and each "start"correspond to a"complete",if the input process tree’s format is not like this,the program error happens. The errors is like this: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Fitness evaluation task execution failed. How can I solve this question?I find that Some event log contain only "complete+"class,does it means that I can not handle them use ETM? Thank you in advance! TangYahui

Comments

• This is set in the classifier used. In the ETMParam object you can set this. For instance change it to the NameClassifier (from XLogInfo). Good luck!
    Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology
  • Hi Joos,
     I have find the ETMParam object in my code,but I still don't know how to change it,and I also find that in prom as follows.Should they be the same?
     And this is the event log I use:http://data.4tu.nl/repository/uuid:c45dcbe9-557b-43ca-b6d0-10561e13dcb5
    In order to run it correctly,which classifier should I choose?
    Sorry if my question is too basic。 
    Thank you again.
    Tangyahui
  • Hi Tanyahui,

I don't have the code at hand but the ETMParam object should have a .setClassifier method or similar. Just pass the XLogInfoImpl.NameClassifier to this method and it should work.

In your screenshot this classifier is the 'Event name' classifier.
    Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology