To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

How to get a better image from prom 6

rosangelamariah
edited April 2018 in ProM 6
Hi, 

it's possible to get a better image about model generated in 6?  Every image I export get not good to visualiize and or copy in word document.

Thanks

Rosângela Maria

Comments

• Dear Rosângela,

There are two options:
    1. Zoom in as much as possible (250%). The export of the default visualizer uses bitmaps based on the current view. If you zoom in, the bitmap will have a higher resolution.
    2. Use a different visualizer, like the ones based on Dot/GraphViz. These visualizers can export to a format that uses vector images, which scale much better. See the question mark in the lower right corner for the option to export.

Kind regards,

Eric.

• Thanks Eric!

I knew the option on  right corner for the option to export.to export imagem. I get the better image it's better when i zoom in as you said.  

Kind regards,

Rosângela
  • Hi, 
    After two weeks that i put the image in word as i'm writing my work the image tun on as you can see in image bellow. what happaned? could someone help me.

Regards 

• Dear Rosangela,

This sound more like a Word question to me...

How does the image print? Sometimes, editors use low-resolution images to show the document while editing (to save resources), but when printing, it will use the original image.

Otherwise, I would suggest to save the image as a stand-alone image file, and to re-insert it into the Word document when this happens. Not a lot ProM can do here.

Kind regards,

Eric.
  • Hi Eric,

I agree with you, I will try to save the image as you suggest.

Thank you veryy much.

Regards,
    Rosângela