To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Is there any plugin in PROM 6 for adaptive process?

Hi, I would like to know if is there any plugin in PROM 6 that can be used for combining the adaptive process and process mining. So that the process model can be changed automatically/flexible based on execution logs of the operational processes.

Comments

• Dear,

This is a very open question, and therefore not easy to answer. It is hard to tell which plug-ins you're after. But given your description, possible the "Repair model" plug-in by Dirk Fahland may fit your purpose. Given a process model and an event log, these plug-ins fix the process model with minimal changes to fit the event log. However, as far as I know, the entire notion of an adaptive process model does not really exists yet in ProM.

Kind regards,

Eric.
  • Dear Hverbeek,

Thank you very much for your suggestion, I will try it and see if it is suitable for my objectives.