To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Run GeneticMiner from source code

Hello, I need to run GeneticMiner plugin and since it was removed after Prom 6.2 I pulled source code from https://svn.win.tue.nl/repos/prom/Packages/GeneticMiner but I can't compile and run it.  I keep getting two errors: 

"ProMJGraphVisualizer cannot be resolved"
and 
"The import org.processmining.models.jgraph cannot be resolved"

from what I have seen there used to exsist class  ProMJGraphVisualizer 
https://svn.win.tue.nl/trac/prom/browser/Framework/trunk/src-Models/org/processmining/models/jgraph/ProMJGraphVisualizer.java?rev=13558
but it seems to have been removed. 

Any idea how to fix this and run Genetic Miner?

Comments

• Try to add a reference to the Widgets package. For example, by getting the sourcecode from .../Packages/Widgets and referencing it via Eclipse. From what I remember, the JGraphVisualizer was moved there.
  • Hello,

I want to run GeneticMiner plugin and I checked out the GeneticMiner package from https://svn.win.tue.nl/repos/prom/Packages/GeneticMiner also.

In the Java EE Libraries the ProM-Contexts,ProM-Framework,ProM-Models,ProM-Plugins,OpenXES,weka and jfreechart-1.0.13 were missing,I add them to the libraries.

I meet some problems like below.

Start plug-in Open XES Log File (Naive)
    -------- The following exception was logged by the framework: 
             The exception was probalby handled properly. 
    java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.report(FutureTask.java:122)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(FutureTask.java:192)
    at javax.swing.SwingWorker.get(SwingWorker.java:602)
    at org.processmining.framework.plugin.ProMFuture.get(ProMFuture.java:119)
    at org.processmining.framework.plugin.impl.PluginExecutionResultImpl.synchronize(PluginExecutionResultImpl.java:106)
    at org.processmining.contexts.uitopia.hub.ProMResourceManager.importResourceNotInEDT(ProMResourceManager.java:585)
    at org.processmining.contexts.uitopia.hub.ProMResourceManager.access$200(ProMResourceManager.java:58)
    at org.processmining.contexts.uitopia.hub.ProMResourceManager$10.run(ProMResourceManager.java:554)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
    Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
    at org.processmining.framework.plugin.impl.PluginDescriptorImpl.execute(PluginDescriptorImpl.java:260)
    at org.processmining.framework.plugin.impl.AbstractPluginDescriptor$1.doInBackground(AbstractPluginDescriptor.java:147)
    at org.processmining.framework.plugin.ProMFuture$1.doInBackground(ProMFuture.java:56)
    at javax.swing.SwingWorker$1.call(SwingWorker.java:295)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
    at javax.swing.SwingWorker.run(SwingWorker.java:334)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
    ... 1 more
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/google/common/collect/Interners
    at org.deckfour.xes.factory.XFactoryNaiveImpl.<init>(XFactoryNaiveImpl.java:91)
    at org.processmining.plugins.log.OpenNaiveLogFilePlugin.importFromStream(OpenNaiveLogFilePlugin.java:17)
    at org.processmining.framework.abstractplugins.AbstractImportPlugin.importFile(AbstractImportPlugin.java:92)
    ... 13 more
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    -------- The following exception was logged by the framework: 
             The exception was probalby handled properly. 
    java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.report(FutureTask.java:122)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(FutureTask.java:192)
    at javax.swing.SwingWorker.get(SwingWorker.java:602)
    at org.processmining.framework.plugin.ProMFuture.get(ProMFuture.java:119)
    at org.processmining.framework.plugin.impl.AbstractPluginDescriptor$1.done(AbstractPluginDescriptor.java:185)
    at org.processmining.framework.plugin.ProMFuture$1.done(ProMFuture.java:66)
    at javax.swing.SwingWorker$5.run(SwingWorker.java:737)
    at javax.swing.SwingWorker$DoSubmitAccumulativeRunnable.run(SwingWorker.java:832)
    at sun.swing.AccumulativeRunnable.run(AccumulativeRunnable.java:112)
    at javax.swing.SwingWorker$DoSubmitAccumulativeRunnable.actionPerformed(SwingWorker.java:842)
    at javax.swing.Timer.fireActionPerformed(Timer.java:313)
    at javax.swing.Timer$DoPostEvent.run(Timer.java:245)
    at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:311)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:756)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(EventQueue.java:97)
    at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:709)
    at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:703)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:76)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:726)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:201)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:116)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:109)
    at java.awt.WaitDispatchSupport$2.run(WaitDispatchSupport.java:184)
    at java.awt.WaitDispatchSupport$4.run(WaitDispatchSupport.java:229)
    at java.awt.WaitDispatchSupport$4.run(WaitDispatchSupport.java:227)
    at java.awt.WaitDispatchSupport.enter(WaitDispatchSupport.java:227)
    at java.awt.Dialog.show(Dialog.java:1084)
    at javax.swing.JOptionPane.showOptionDialog(JOptionPane.java:869)
    at javax.swing.JOptionPane.showMessageDialog(JOptionPane.java:666)
    at javax.swing.JOptionPane.showMessageDialog(JOptionPane.java:637)
    at org.processmining.contexts.uitopia.hub.ProMResourceManager$12.run(ProMResourceManager.java:600)
    at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:311)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:756)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(EventQueue.java:97)
    at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:709)
    at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:703)
    at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:76)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:726)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:201)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:116)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:105)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:101)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:93)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:82)
    Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
    at org.processmining.framework.plugin.impl.PluginDescriptorImpl.execute(PluginDescriptorImpl.java:260)
    at org.processmining.framework.plugin.impl.AbstractPluginDescriptor$1.doInBackground(AbstractPluginDescriptor.java:147)
    at org.processmining.framework.plugin.ProMFuture$1.doInBackground(ProMFuture.java:56)
    at javax.swing.SwingWorker$1.call(SwingWorker.java:295)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
    at javax.swing.SwingWorker.run(SwingWorker.java:334)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/google/common/collect/Interners
    at org.deckfour.xes.factory.XFactoryNaiveImpl.<init>(XFactoryNaiveImpl.java:91)
    at org.processmining.plugins.log.OpenNaiveLogFilePlugin.importFromStream(OpenNaiveLogFilePlugin.java:17)
    at org.processmining.framework.abstractplugins.AbstractImportPlugin.importFile(AbstractImportPlugin.java:92)
    ... 13 more
    Could anyone please help me solve these problem.Thanks!
  • Hello,

Please checkout the GeneticMiner from https://svn.win.tue.nl/repos/prom/Packages/GeneticMiner/Trunk/ (that is, include "/Trunk/" at the end). That might help.

Note that the GeneticMiner package is not being maintained anymore. Chances are, that you will encounter some problems while trying to run it.

Kind regards,

Eric.