To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Running the XESame examples

Hi all,

I applied all steps but I got an error at step 6: Test Connection
What is the problem ? 

Comments

• Hi 'newUser', can we assume your issue was resolved (since you posted a follow-up error in another thread)? And would you mind sharing the cause/solution?
    Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology
  • JBuijs said:
    Hi 'newUser', can we assume your issue was resolved (since you posted a follow-up error in another thread)? And would you mind sharing the cause/solution?

Hi Buijs,

Yes I solved that error.

I have 64-bit windows but there are two Data Sources (ODBC) on my windows. Both 32-bit and 64-bit. In 64-bit there was not Microsoft Text Driver (*txt, *csv) so I used 32-bit odbc data source and I got that error. 

I installed 64- bit Microsoft Access Database Engine. I set up a new connection on 64-bit ODBC. My problem was solved.