To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

How can I convert output of Fuzzy Miner into a Petrinet?

Hello all,

For Process discovery I am using fuzzy miner algorithm and its output is Metrics Repository Object. Now I want to
convert it to petrinet so that I can export a .pnml file and use it for further analysis. But I am not able to find any plugin
related to it. So anybody knows how to do this? 

Or can I directly export output of Fuzzy miner algorithm as a .pnml file? At the end I want to work on .pnml file for 
further analysis.  

Thank You

Comments

• Hi,

The short answer is: you cannot. The fuzzy model simply lacks semantics, it's only a picture suggesting some causal relations. There is no conversion to Petri nets as this would necessarily fix the semantics of the Fuzzy model, which does not exist.

For getting a Petri net, please use other discovery algorithms, like the inductive miner.

Kind regards,
    Eric.
  • Hi Eric,

Thanks for your quick reply :smile: . I studied the code for fuzzy miner and also the class Repository Metrics. I actually wanted the data that was contained in the metrics which was obtained after fuzzy mining. I got that data through CLI.