To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Bibliography

Hello everyone,

Does anyone knows if there is any existance bibliography to support the usage of the ProM tools? I am having some difficulties on the usage of the software as it is my first experiment with it and I would certainly appreciate some support. There are lots of articles that use the software but there isn't much about the hands-on experience. Thanks Everyone ;)

Comments

• Hi,

Apart from the links you can fin don www.promtools.org, and the information you can find on this forum, there is not much documentation.

The usage may differ per plug-in, and as a result, per developer. Some developers like to create a visualization that drives the entire plug-in (or set of plugins). 

If you have questions on specific plug-in, you can post them here. It will help us if the question is as specific as possible. We will then route the question to the plug-in developer. This way, other members of the forum may also benefit from your question and our answer.

Kind regards,
    Eric.