To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Problem with BPMN Analysis (using Heuristic Minier)

I'm new in prom and I was testing various plugins in particular the ones referring to BPMN discovery based on event logs so y look into the BPMN Analysis but when executing this particular plugin throws cannot divcover causal net form log. No connection of type FlexHNConnection, I'm using the repairExampleSample2. Has anyone encounter this problem?

Answers

• Hi,

The problem here is that the conversion from a flex model to a heuristics net was removed. It is simply not there anymore. As a result, the plug-in now fails as it cannot convert a flex model into a heuristics net.

In ProM 6.5, this conversion is still there. If you really need this plug-in, you could install ProM 6.5.

Kind regards,
    Eric.
  • Hi,

My previous post was slightly incorrect. The conversion from a heuristics net to a flex model was removed. As a result, the conversion from a (mined) heuristics net to a flex model fails. Apologies for that.

I've added the conversion again. Later today, version 6.10.78 of the HeuristicsMiner package will become available in the ProM Nightly Build. If you are using a Nightly Build, then please update this package and the analysis plugin should work again.

As we do not change the regular ProM releases, I can not add the conversion to, say, ProM 6.9.

Kind regards,
    Eric.