To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Exporting animation of Inductive Visual Miner

Hello,

When I export the animation in "*.avi" format, the video becomes heavy, but with a terrible quality.
It is almost impossible to read the information about the process when I play the video.

I would like to know if is possible to export the video in a better quality.

Thank you.
Best Regards.

Comments

• Hi,

The Visual Miner exports video in the same size (resolution) as the window of the visual Miner's size at the moment of export. Thus, to make it bigger make the window of the visual Miner bigger.

I am aware of the relatively large file size and low quality of the exported animation. This is due to my inexperience with video codecs. If anyone knows of a good free cross-platform video codec implementation that does not require installation, I'm more than happy to consider. :)

Kind regards,

Sander
    Sander Leemans
    Assistant Processor (Lecturer) at Queensland University of Technology
    Author of the visual Miner and Inductive Miner
  • Sander,

Thank you very much for your promt reply.
    I will try to find a solution, and if I get success, I will revert to you as soon as possible.

Best regards.
    Willian Arboléya