To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Plugin source code

SunnyOz
edited June 2011 in - Development
Hi there,

I'm quite confused about where to find the source code for the plugins. There is the package repository but I cannot find the source code for the 'simple log filter', neither 'EPMLImportExport' or others. Is the source for those and other plugins still to be uploaded to the repository?

Thanks

Comments

• Hi 'SunnyOz',

In ProM 6 plug-ins are part of packages, e.g. a package contains one or more plug-ins.

The 'simple log filter' plug-in for instance is contained in the 'Log' package.
    The 'EPMLImportExport' is contained in the 'PetriNets' package.

The problem of finding to which package a plug-in belongs has been encountered here (by the developers of the ProM 6 framework) too. Therefore a new annotation attribute has been/will be introduced for plug-ins where they need to indicate to which package they belong. This should make finding the source code a lot easier.

Let me know if you managed to find the plug-ins.
    Joos Buijs

Senior Data Scientist and process mining expert at APG (Dutch pension fund executor).
    Previously Assistant Professor in Process Mining at Eindhoven University of Technology
  • Thanks Joost. What confused me was that the BPM2010 plugin provides a 'Simple Log Filter', whereas I think that this one got replaced by the 'Filter Log using Simple Heuristics' plugin, right?!
    Here a list which relates the plugin names in the ProM Action list to the plugin source code.