To prevent spam users, you can only post on this forum after registration, which is by invitation. If you want to post on the forum, please send me a mail (h DOT m DOT w DOT verbeek AT tue DOT nl) and I'll send you an invitation in return for an account.

Why doesn't my eclipse display the .class file?

I tried to search for a lot of solutions, but they couldn't solve my problem. It can display the file .classpath

Comments

• Eclipse does not display files with the suffix .class.
  • Hi,

My Eclipse also does not display .class files, but I never need to display them. Why do you want to display a .class file?

Kind regards,
    Eric.
  • hverbeek said:
    Hi,

My Eclipse also does not display .class files, but I never need to display them. Why do you want to display a .class file?

Kind regards,
    Eric.
    I want to understand the whole project, but I find that there are some defined class files that I can't see. These class files don't matter, do they?
  • Hi,

Basically, the .java files should be sufficient.

One thing I did not think of yet, is that the Package Explorer in Eclipse indeed hides the .class files and the bin folder they are in. If you want to see these files, please use the Navigator (see Window / Show View in the menu bar) if you want to see this folder and these files.

Kind regards,
    Eric.