PAST CONFERENCES/ WORKSHOPS:
UPCOMING CONFERENCES/ WORKSHOPS:
- 2019 Woudschoten Conference, The forty forth Woudschoten Conference, 9 - 11 October, 2019, Woudschoten Conference Centre, Zeist, The Netherlands (poster presentation; attended only on 10th October)
- European Numerical Mathematics and Advanced Applications Conference 2019 (ENUMATH 2019), 30 September - 4 October, Egmond aan Zee, The Netherlands (Invited Talk at MS:"Modeling of reduced order submanifolds in non-linear spaces" by Mario Ohlberger, Stephan Rave and Benedikt Wirth).
- Model Order Reduction Summer School (MORSS 2019), 23 - 27 September, 2019, Academisch Genootschap, Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- Introductory talk on Parametrized Model Order Reduction (on behalf of Maria Cruz Varona)
- Contributed talk: Model Order Reduction for problems with moving discontinuities
- Energy Research Meet, 24 May, 2019, Zwarte Doos, Eindhoven, The Netherlands. (Pitch)
- 55th Dutch Mathematical Congress (NMC 2019), 23 – 24 April, 2019, Veldhoven, The Netherlands.
- CASA Day, Afternoon Session: "Numerical Paradigms to cope with HPC Machines: A drive towards exascale and next-gen computing", 11 April 2019, The Student Hotel, Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
- Meeting Contact group CFD, Talk: Novel Model Order Reduction Framework for Hyperbolic Fluid Dynamical Systems, 29 March, 2019, TU Delft, The Netherlands.
- SIAM Conference on Computational Science and Engineering (CSE 19), 25 February - 1 March, 2019, Spokane, USA.
- Mathematical Modeling and System-Theoretic Analysis, 13 February, 2019, Eindhoven, The Netherlands. (attended + organized)
- Study Group Mathematics with Industry (SWI 2019), 28 January - 1 February, 2019, Wageningen International Congress Center, The Netherlands.
- Applied Computational Science (ACOS) Symposium, 10 October, 2018, Eindhoven, The Netherlands. (Poster Presentation)
- Model Order Reduction Summer School (MORSS 2018), Talk: Model Order Reduction for convection dominated problems, 24 - 28 September, 2018, University of Hamburg, Germany.
- Energy Transition Technology Summit and ABC Days, 5 – 7 September, 2018, Shell Technology Centre, Bangalore, India.
- Joint 6th European Conference on Computational Mechanics and 7th European Conference on Computational Fluid Dynamics (ECCM-ECFD 2018), contributed talk, "Automated Model Order Reduction via Method of Freezing" (Abstract), in "MS 149: Model order reduction for multiscale problems in geo-engineering", 11 - 15 June 2018, Glasgow, United Kingdom.
- 4TU-AMI Big Data Symposium, "Reducing dimensions in Big Data: Model Order Reduction in action", 8 June, 2018, Utrecht BCN, The Netherlands. (attended)
- IUTAM Symposium on Model Order Reduction for coupled systems (MORCOS 2018), contributed talk: "Model Order Reduction for Drilling Automation", 22 - 25 May, 2018, University of Stuttgart, Germany.
- CASA Day, talk "Structure preserving Model Order Reduction for problems with moving discontinuities", 18 April 2018, TU Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
- Model Reduction of Parametrized Systems IV (MoRePaS 2018), poster presentation: "Model Order Reduction for convection dominated problems", 10 - 13 April, 2018, Nantes, France.
- 54th Dutch Mathematical Congress (NMC 2018), 3 – 4 April, 2018, Veldhoven, The Netherlands.
- 37th Benelux Meeting on Systems and Control, contributed talk: "Model Order Reduction for Drilling Automation", 27 March - 29 March 2018, Soesterberg, The Netherlands.
- Colloquium Talk: "Model Order Reduction for Drilling Automation" (invited), 7 March, 2018, University of Muenster, Germany.
- 127th European Study Group Mathematics with Industry (SWI 2018), 29 January - 2 February, 2018, TU Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
- Second International Modeling Immune System and Pathogen (MISP) Interactions Research Camp, 4 - 8 December, 2017, Comwell Borupgaard, Snekkersten, Denmark.
- 4TU-AMI Big Data Symposium, "Big Data: Mathematics in Action", 24 November, 2017, Utrecht BCN, The Netherlands. (attended)
Future Energy Conference 2017, 19 September - 20 September 2017, at Eindhoven, The Netherlands. (Oral Presentation)
- Second MOR Doktoranden Workshop, 6 September - 8 September, 2017, in the Jugendherberge Munchen Park, Germany.
- LMS EPSRC Durham Symposium on Model Order Reduction, 7 August - 17 August, 2017, Department of Mathematical Sciences, Durham University, Durham, United Kingdom.
1st workshop towards a European Technology Platform for Mathematical Modeling, Simulation and Optimization (ETP4MSO), 7 July, 2017, Centre for Mathematics and Computer Science (CWI), Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- NUMHYP17: Numerical Methods for Hyperbolic Problems, contributed talk: "Modified sound speed for the unification of single-phase and two-phase flow scenarios", 28 May-2 June, 2017, Monte Verita, Ascona, Switzerland. (Abstract)
- CASA Day, talk "Hydraulic Modelling for Drilling Automation", 19 April 2017, Conferentiecentrum Eindhoven, The Netherlands. (slides)
- Model Reduction Course HYDRA, 6 March - 9 March, 2017, Eindhoven University of Technology, Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
- Short Term Scientific Mission (STSM) at Kelda Drilling Controls, Norway, 22 January – 27 February, 2017. (The research was supported by European Cooperation in Science and Technology under the COST Action TD:1307)
Future Energy Conference 2016, 11 October 2016, Utrecht, The Netherlands. (attended)
Forty first Woudschoten Conference, 5 October - 7 October 2016 , Woudschoten Conference Centre, Zeist, The Netherlands. (attended)