Partitions an event log into sublogs. First, it checks which set of activities is the best:
- If more traces have this set as activity set, it is better.
- If the activity set is smaller, it is better.
It then creates a sublog for the traces with this activity set, and removes these traces from the log. As long as the log is not empty, it continues doing so. In the end, an even tlog arrayis returned containing all sublogs. Furthermore, all sublogs are pushed into the workspace as logs (please go to the “All” tab to see them).
- An event log.
- A classifier for the event log.
- Defaults to the first classifier found in the input log, or the MXML Legacy Classifier if the input log contains no classifiers.
- A boolean whether to push every sublog into the workspace.
- Defaults to false.
- An event log array containing all sublogs.
Partition Log on Activity Sets using User Configuration
Requires only the event log as parameter, available only in UITopia. Shows the panel where the user can configure the classifier to use.
Then partitions the log using the selected classifier.
Partition Log on Activity Sets using Default Configuration
Requires only the event log as parameter. Partitions the log using the default configuration.
Partition Log on Activity Sets using Provided Configuration
Requires both the event log and the configuration. Partitions the log using the provided configuration.