- with Robert de Keijzer and Servaas Kokkelmans. Pulse-based variational quantum optimal control for hybrid quantum computing, 2023. (arXiv:2202.08908)
- with Young-Pil Choi. Quantified overdamped limit for kinetic Vlasov-Fokker-Planck equations with singular interaction forces, 2022. (arXiv:2012.00422)
- with Simone Fagioli. On gradient flow and entropy solutions for nonlocal transport equations with nonlinear mobility, 2022.
- with Young-Pil Choi and Doeun Oh. Controlled pattern formation of stochastic Cucker-Smale systems with network structures, 2022.
- with Mark A. Peletier, Riccarda Rossi and Giuseppe Savaré. Jump processes as Generalized Gradient Flows, 2022.
- with Martin Burger, René Pinnau and Claudia Totzeck. Mean-field optimal control and optimality conditions in the space of probability measures, 2021.
- with Martin Burger, René Pinnau, Andreas Roth and Claudia Totzeck. Instantaneous control of interacting particle systems in the mean-field limit, 2020.
- with Bastian Hilder, Mark A. Peletier and Upanshu Sharma. An inequality connecting entropy distance, Fisher Information and large deviations, 2020.
- with José A. Carrillo and Young-Pil Choi. Convergence to Equilibrium in Wasserstein distance for damped Euler equations with interaction forces, 2018.
- with Markus Schmidtchen and Stephan Wackerle. A multiscale approach for spatially inhomogeneous disease dynamics, 2018.
- with José A. Carrillo, Young-Pil Choi and Claudia Totzeck. An analytical framework for a consensus-based global optimization method, 2018.
- with Axel Klar and Lisa Kreusser. Trend to equilibrium for a delay Vlasov–Fokker–Planck equation and explicit decay estimates, 2017.
- with Raul Borsche, Axel Klar, Christian Nessler and Andreas Roth. A retarded mean-field approach for interacting fiber structures, 2017.
- with René Pinnau and Claudia Totzeck. The quasi-neutral limit in optimal semiconductor design, 2017.
- with René Pinnau, Claudia Totzeck and Stephan Martin. A consensus-based model for global optimization and its mean-field limit, 2017.
- with Raul Borsche, Axel Klar and Anne Meurer. Mean-field models for interacting ellipsoidal particles, 2016.
- with Axel Klar. An entropy functional and explicit decay rates for a nonlinear partially dissipative hyperbolic system, 2015.
- with Stefan Frei, Heiko Andrä and René Pinnau. Optimizing fiber orientation in fiber-reinforced materials using efficient upscaling, 2015.
- with René Pinnau. On a regularized system of self-gravitating particles, 2014.
- with Axel Klar and Florian Schneider. Approximate models for stochastic dynamic systems with velocities on the sphere and associated Fokker–Planck equations, 2014.
- On the effects of the Bohm potential on a macroscopic system of self-interacting particles, 2014.
- with René Pinnau. Optimal control of a simplified natural convection-radiation model, 2013.
- with René Pinnau and Norbert Siedow. Identification of temperature-dependent parameters in laser-interstitial thermo therapy, 2012.
Selected Unpublished Material
- with Alberto Montefusco and Upanshu Sharma. Fourier-Cattaneo equation: stochastic origin, variational formulation, and asymptotic limits (arXiv:2211.07265)
- with Jasper Hoeksema. Generalized gradient structures for measure-valued population dynamics and their large-population limit (arXiv:2207.00853)
- with Anastasiia Hraivoronska. Diffusive limit of random walks on tessellations via generalized gradient flows (arXiv:2202.06024)
- with Jasper Hoeksema, Thomas Holding and Mario Maurelli. Large deviations for singularly interacting diffusions (arXiv:2002.01295)
- with Jarosław Wlazło, Robert Feßler, René Pinnau and Norbert Siedow. Elastic image registration with exact mass preservation. (arXiv:1609.04043)
- with René Pinnau, Sebastian Rau and Florian Schneider. The semi-classical limit of an optimal design problem for the stationary Quantum Drift-Diffusion model. (arXiv:1402.5518)