The Coding Theory and Cryptology group offers the following specialized courses:
- The effectiveness of Mathematics, one week, typically on Error-correcting codes
- Algorithmic Algebra and Number Theory (2WF70)
- Elective package: Security
- Algebra for Security (2WF90)
- Introduction to Cryptology (2WF80)
- USE leerlijn DURU: Decisions under Risk and Uncertainty
- course "Decisions under Risk and Uncertainty", one week on "Cryptographic Security"
USE leerlijn ISTS: Information Science, Technology and Society
- course "Networks and Security", one week on "Cryptography"
- project course "Information Security and Key Management"
Starting Fall 2015 the
has changed into The TRU/e Master
in Cyber Security which TU/e and Radboud University Nijmegen run jointly.
Courses starting 2015
Within TU/e courses changed as part of the reorganization of the masters program.
- Cryptology (2MMC10). This course is also available as a MasterMath course for students outside TU/e.
- Coding theory (2MMC30). This course is also available as a MasterMath course for students outside TU/e.
- Applied Cryptography (2DMI10)
- Cryptographic Protocols (2DMI00)
- Every year we contribute half of the Mastermath course Selected Areas of Cryptology.
Last modified: 2020.08.03