Call for Papers
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Automotive system/software architecture
- architecture description languages
- hardware/software co-design
- design patterns
- communication infrastructure
- centralized/zonal architectures
- influence of AI technologies on architecture
- influence of security requirements due to over-the-air updates or car-2-X communication on the architecture
- service-oriented architectures
- Automotive software & systems engineering:
- software quality, safety, security
- model-based design, component-based design
- CI/CD, agile processes, software ecosystems
- hybrid & fully electric vehicles
- cooperative and automated driving
- analytics of vehicle data
- systems engineering
- Assessment, Verification & Validation:
- safety assurance and assessment
- verification & validation techniques
- challenges and solutions for AI-based services
- compliance management of standards or regulations
SubmissionAll submissions are expected to be original work not published, or in submission, elsewhere, and will be peer-reviewed by at least three members of the program committee for quality, relevance, and novelty. Submissions will only be accepted if the majority of the reviewers give a positive evaluation.
Papers can be submitted in the following categories:
- Full papers (max. 8 pages in IEEE Computer Science proceedings format) presenting novel research ideas, significant empirical studies, successful industrial applications, or important perspectives.
- Industrial papers (max. 6 pages in IEEE Computer Science proceedings format) sharing industrial experience, challenges, research or technical problems, case studies.
- Position or future trend papers (max. 4 pages in IEEE Computer Science proceedings format) raising new ideas, challenges, ongoing research or early research results, and future trends.