Second Workshop on Infinitary Rewriting
Vienna, July 12, 2014
FLoC, Vienna, July 2014; the hosting conference is RTA/TLCA.
The Workshop on Infinitary Rewriting is a venue for presentation and discussion of all topics around
infinitary rewriting, in particular:
First Workshop on Infinitary Rewriting was held was in 2013 at RDP in Eindhoven.
- infinitary term rewriting
- infinitary lambda calculus
- infinitary equational reasoning
- graph rewriting
- applications of rewriting to infinite objects like streams
- well-definedness and productivity of definitions of infinite objects like streams
- connection of infinitary rewriting to other paradigms
- functional programming on infinite data
- Joerg Endrullis
- Stefan Kahrs
- Jakob Grue Simonsen
- Hans Zantema (chair)
Call for papers:
Extended abstracts of at most 5 pages can be submitted. This may include
both original work and tutorials on any of the above mentioned topics; also unfinished work is
welcome. Submission is done by email to email@example.com, no later than April 30, 2014.
There will be no formal proceedings and no invited speakers.
Submission deadline: April 30, 2014 (extended)
Notification: May 16, 2014
Final version: May 28, 2014
Workshop: July 12, 2014
Explanation of this picture
Hans Zantema, Eindhoven University of Technology, PO Box 513, 5600MB Eindhoven, The
Netherlands, email firstname.lastname@example.org.